Being committed to supporting others includes offering advice, and support to those within my field. Psychotherapists and Counsellors are able to shape their careers however they want to which is both exciting, and intimidating.
I am available to offer professional consultancy to trainee/qualified individuals, groups, and organisations looking to develop in the following areas:
- Setting up a private practice
- Pre-trial therapy (offering counselling, and psychotherapy to survivors of sexual violence who have reported to the Police)
- Working with sexual violence
- Working in a trauma-informed way.
My working experience I can pass on to you includes the following:
- Providing one-to-one counselling, and psychotherapy to adult clients since 2010 in a variety of services (private, statutory, third sector, and higher education)
- Setting up, and co-ordinating specialist services in Leeds for female offenders at Together Women Project, and survivors of sexual violence at Support After Rape and Sexual Violence Leeds
- Creating, and co-ordinating a busy private practice (Therapy Leeds)
- Setting up, and managing an award-winning independent business (The Beauty Assembly, formerly Pastille Beauty Bar)
- Collaboratively creating a steering group to challenge the ethical, practical, and legal dilemmas regarding pre-trial therapy in the UK
- Delivering one-off community projects that support third sector organisations, local businesses, and independent business owners.
Fees and the location of meetings, are negotiable.
If you’d like my professional support, and want to learn from me, please get in touch.